19 August 2012

Kian's Photo Dump Part 2

Ugh, I've been failing miserably in keeping this blog updated on Kian's progress. Things on top of things on top of more things kept getting in the way. :( This is why I'm doing a photo dump again.

Alright, here goes:

Kian's 14-weeks old. He spent the weekend with his Aunt Deedee, Dave's sister. She came for a visit and had a blast taking care of our little guy. We loved her company and the extra help she provided to us. Kian liked her a lot as he kept 'talking' to her and making happy shrieking noises. So glad she came and saw him.
At 15 weeks old. Our little buddha, er, baby. Look at that milk gut. Yup, he loves his milk. He loves to sit on his own on the couch. He loves to sit. Period. Tummy time is a thing of the past for him now. He'd rather sit down or stand up with support, of course.
At 16 weeks old. Finally, a photo of the two us. It seems that I just kept taking pictures of him and his daddy that I forgot to include myself in some of his 'milestone' photos. I was looking at the tons of photos on my iPhoto and I noticed I don't take pictures of the two us. That should really change. I'm missing out on the documentation part of his growth. Hmm...now if I could only figure out how to go about that. LOL. A tripod? A self-timer? Oh why can't they make a camera like a smartphone where you can set it to take pictures in the opposite direction. *le sigh*
 

2 comments:

Dana said...

I have been so terrible at commenting, but I have been reading every post. Kian is so adorable and is getting so big! How is it that he is so old already? I know what you mean about getting pictures with him. It seems like I am always the one taking the pictures so unless I take one of Emily and I myself, there aren't many.

Dana said...

I have been so terrible at commenting, but I have been reading every post. Kian is so adorable and is getting so big! How is it that he is so old already? I know what you mean about getting pictures with him. It seems like I am always the one taking the pictures so unless I take one of Emily and I myself, there aren't many.