24 August 2012

17 Weeks


We've been getting out early in the morning to bask in the sun. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's overcast. Lately, it has been getting a bit cooler hence the fleece jacket and socks. Kian's been enjoying this little outing of ours. He likes to walk on the grass and look at different things. Today he has been fascinated by a dandelion. Our dogs kept trying to prod him with their wet noses but I ward them off. He doesn't seem fazed by their attention. He just want to be able to walk toward the thing that interests him. Of course, he can't do it on his own yet. I had to help him 'walk'. I'm contemplating on a walker for him at this age. Just contemplating. I'd rather hold off on it as long as we can because I've read somewhere that walkers are not good for a baby's physical development. Anyway, we shall see. Today, Kian is 17 weeks old. Two more days and he'll be 4 months old.

No comments: