30 July 2012

3 months + 3 days


I sneaked it some computer time today and came up with this - I was smiling the whole time I made it. Kian's expression in this photo is just too priceless to pass up. He's been wanting to sit up on his own lately so we got him a Bumbo seat. Gone were the days of reclining placidly in my arms, he now prefers to sit up when cuddling. If I try to recline him, he'll stiffen up in protest and would try to lift his back to a sitting position. *sigh* I guess aside from sitting, he has acquired a bit of a stubborn streak. He probably got that from me, oh I can just hear my mother say: "Now you'll experience having a child who's as stubborn as you" when I tell her about this. LOL. Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of Kian's personality as it unfolds right before my very eyes. I just love this little boy to bits.

No comments: