| He's almost three months old. Every day with him brings new things and new adventure (eventhough, we're mostly spending time indoors these days. With the blazing summer heat, I don't think I want Kian and I outdoors. It's not fun to be sweating and wilting under the sun.) Anyway, we're both fine as homebodies for now. I have to think of creative ways to entertain him though. He's wanting to do different stuffs lately. He loves and hates tummy time - he loves it because he gets to scoot and do a wee bit of crawling but hates it when it seems that he's spending way too much on his tummy already. In other words, he gets hella bored right away. I figured I can hold his attention span a little longer when I present him with a mirror. He loves looking at himself in the mirror, hmm...maybe he thinks there's another baby doing the same thing as he does. LOL. It always catches me by surprise at how much he's changing. I mean, I spend time with him everyday and yet, when I look at his pictures I can't believe that our precious little boy is growing so fast. As an elderly neighbor said: "Everyday with him is a milestone." Yes, indeed. |
1 comment:
I love the comment that your neighbor made about every moment being a milestone. So beautiful and so true. You have an adorable little boy! I am so happy for you! xoxo
Post a Comment