27 June 2012

Kian's Photo Dump

I realized it's been two months since I blogged on here. Sorry for the lack of updates on our life with Kian. Things have been hectic and it's totally kicking my arse.(;______;)

But I'm enjoying every moment of it since time seems to be on fast forward with our little one (which is true for other babies as well, rainbows and non-rainbows alike). I just don't want to miss a thing because each day that passes by with this little guy will never be repeated.

Anyway, I bring you a huge photo dump of Kian's every week. Talk about baby photo overload. He's two months today! See, what I mean. Just two months ago, I was on an operating table getting my belly sliced open to safely get him out. Now, he no longer looks like a tiny newborn baby. *tears*

Here be the photos of our sweet boy:

One week old. All-day sleepy head. Still adjusting to life at home. And that's a little bug hat!
Two weeks old. Still an all-day sleepy head with the occasional wake time for feeding and looking around.


Three weeks old. Oh how he hated that swing then. Screamed his head off he did.

Four weeks old. He used to love being swaddled. We had a little bit of fun at making him an angel on this one.

Five weeks old. Mr. Squishy Face getting a ride in the Ergo. We were trying it out in the backyard before going out with him in it in the big world.

Six weeks old. Having his 'philosophical' musings on the swing. And yeah, he really loves the darn swing now.

Seven weeks old. He has grown bigger and is now occupying more of the swing seat. Notice the big monkey feet.
Eight weeks old. We're now grace with smiles and laughter and cooing and various sounds - baby farts included. Can't be helped, he's a boy all right.

Two months old today! I put on his big boy clothes and his aunt told us that he's beginning to look like an older little boy. Don't grow up too fast, TLB. Mommy wants to give you more cuddles and kisses for a long time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He is adorable!! Love to you both!

Allison said...

I LOVE this post! Kian is a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you and Dave! I can just imagine how much joy he is bringing you (even during those sleepless nights!) Big hugs and kisses to that sweet boy of yours! xoxo