I just want to say, I'm still here and surviving the challenges of new parenthood. I've got a lot of blog entries in my head but alas, both mind and body are not in optimal blogging function. Every fiber of my being is focused on taking care of our newest addition.
Like what Dave says on his FB page, "How could such a small package packs a punch in our hearts and on our sleep cycles?" Yup, that's about sums it all. But we are filled with so much gratitude for every day that we spend with him. Kai will be proud to know that Kian is in good (albeit very inexperienced) hands.
I'll be back to blogging soon. Please know that you and your families and your angel children and rainbow babies are always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad to have shared this journey with you and I hope to share more of it.
2 comments:
I've been checking for updates. So glad to know that everything is going well and can't wait to hear more about Kian and his birth.
Glad things are going well.
Post a Comment