| Our sweet boy is growing up before our eyes. He's acquired some new skills lately - mini pushups during tummy time, grabbing his rattle, discovering his hands, chewing on his knuckles and fingers, oh and the drool. He's been drooling like mad, getting his tongue out to taste stuffs - my bare shoulder, his burp cloth, his bib, daddy's t-shirt. Every morning, we are greeted by his smiling face. And every morning, I whisper "Thank You" to the universe. Thank you for bringing this lovable bundle of joy and hope in our life. |
2 comments:
Thank you, indeed. What a blessing Kian is. Such a strong little boy you have! I love these pictures too! He has such an adorable face! So happy for you guys!
What a sweet boy he is! I still thank the universe every night. What a blessing these rainbows are. <3
Post a Comment