With God's grace and under the watchful eyes of his angel big brother, Kai, we are blessed to announce the birth of our precious son, Kian Lewis.
4-27-2012 @9:00 am
Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz
Height: 20 inches
(More pics to come soon, right now I need to rest and recover some more from surgery. Love and light to you mamas.)
6 comments:
I have been thinking about you and TLB all day! I am so happy to see that you and baby are well. Kian is absolutely beautiful. He looks perfect! What a beautiful beautiful blessing. Kai must be very proud of his little brother! May you have a good rest and speedy recovery. Little Kian is going to be keeping you busy. Congratulations, Jennifer! I am so so happy for you! Welcome to the world, Kian. You are loved by so many! xoxo
I was overjoyed when I saw this earlier this morning!!! SO happy for you guys! Kian Lewis is gorgeous! I know sweet Kai is dancing for joy and so proud of his little bro. I pray your recovery is fast as you enjoy your adorable little man!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. :-)
OH Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled to read this news. Welcome to Kian.. may his days be full of love and light and may his older brother Kai forever guide the way.
Love to you Jennifer......
Congratulations! I am so, so happy for you. Kian is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures and learn more about his birth.
I was overjoyed to see this last night and even started crying from happiness.
OMG!!! I must live under a rock! I am just seeing this blog. Congratulations! Kian is so beautiful!!! I know that Kai is so proud and sending so much love from heaven to his beautiful, loving family!! <3
Post a Comment