In a few hours, we'll be heading to the hospital for our scheduled c-section. We are hoping that tomorrow, C-day will be a successful one and that it will be forever known as our TLB's birthday.
There are a lot of things going through my head right now. And this is why I'm still wide awake while I should be getting the much-needed zzzzzzs. I'm surprised the day went by so fast today. I barely got things done.
Well, I was able to finish the most important things, which is my goal for the day anyway. As for the rest, I'll get to them next time. I made a promise to myself not to get too worked up about not getting all the things done. Although it's a good distraction from just sitting around and trying to calm down and relax.
As if I could relax. We're expecting our rainbow baby tomorrow - who could relax about that?! I can't even sleep for crying out loud. There are a million things riding on tomorrow-our hopes, tears, grief, joy, desperation and love.
We earnestly pray that this time around, we get to bring home this precious little guy safe and sound.
P.S. Thank you for the prayers, love and support sent our way, dear mamas. These mean a lot to us.
There are a lot of things going through my head right now. And this is why I'm still wide awake while I should be getting the much-needed zzzzzzs. I'm surprised the day went by so fast today. I barely got things done.
Well, I was able to finish the most important things, which is my goal for the day anyway. As for the rest, I'll get to them next time. I made a promise to myself not to get too worked up about not getting all the things done. Although it's a good distraction from just sitting around and trying to calm down and relax.
As if I could relax. We're expecting our rainbow baby tomorrow - who could relax about that?! I can't even sleep for crying out loud. There are a million things riding on tomorrow-our hopes, tears, grief, joy, desperation and love.
We earnestly pray that this time around, we get to bring home this precious little guy safe and sound.
P.S. Thank you for the prayers, love and support sent our way, dear mamas. These mean a lot to us.
3 comments:
We've been thinking about you guys nonstop this week! Can't wait for the announcement of TLB's healthy arrival!!!
Thinking about you. I hope all goes well.
Oh my goodness, I can't stop thinking about you. I wish I knew what was happening right now. Are you holding TLB, are you about to meet him? I can't wait to hear all about his birth and see pictures for years to come of this little guy. I think it's like fearful anticipation. Hoping for the best, scared to death of the worst. But I believe that TLB will be just fine and I can't wait for your next blog post.
Post a Comment