30 September 2011

Second U/S

Just a quick update. We had our second ultrasound today. We got to hear the heartbeat - 160 bpm. The Little Bug is growing steadily, considering I've become an eating machine in the last two weeks. It's like my stomach is no longer my own. It just wants to eat and eat and eat. 

So far, no nausea but I'm sure it will show it's ugly face soon enough. But I try not to think about it for now because everything is looking good. Our little bug is doing good. I just have to type that one more time to reassure myself and be thankful.


By the way, my due date is being pegged at around May 13, 2012 for now. That's based on my LMP. But from the first ultrasound - it's May 7th while on the second it's May 11th. So we're still unclear but for sake of dating it, the OB said to stick with May 13th. My prenatal care would be handled by a regular OB in our next appointment, which is two weeks from today.

1 comment:

Dana said...

If TLB is born on May 11th, we will share a birthday. I'm rooting for May 11th :)